The Assistant Manager IPD will report directly to the Manager IPD, Inpatient Ops and will be largely responsible for establishing a data analytical framework for measuring and monitoring bed capacity. The incumbent will perform a variety of duties covering planning to execution and ensure that the projects are completed in a timely manner and progress is monitored and tracked.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with respective stakeholders to put in place analytical and predictive tools to help Inpatient Operations improve management of bed capacity.
- Scope of work will cover planning, data source mapping and extraction, developing and testing algorithms, executing and refining.
- Map out analytical system to identify ways to improve efficiency of processes in maintaining a smooth flow of patients in and out of the hospital.
- Areas of focus include (but not limited to) discharge planning and discharge before noon Perform any other duties as assigned by Reporting Officer.
Job Requirements Experience and Skills
- Background in hospital operations is preferred
- Highly proficient in data mapping/mining, able to provide quantitative analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Access / Word / Excel / PowerPoint
- At least five years of relevant working experience
Communication Skill, Organized and Multitasking, كتابة إبداعية,