Financial internship Job Profile and Description:
- An intern working in the field of finance helps in the development and implementation of policies and practices for financial management, payroll, budget control, accounting and so on.
- By getting hands-on experience by working under a finance director or accountant, he/she is able to understand and follow financial trends.
- He/She can practically apply his/her theoretical knowledge of financial laws, government policies in his/her day to day work at a finance company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- A finance intern usually works under the supervision of the business services division management and must follow the accounting or auditing process
- To collect, understand, process, verify and report accounting related-information to his/her vertical head
- Be given professional analytical and management support work assignments
- Assistance may be required in the preparation of monthly or weekly financial reports
- Develop and utilize spreadsheets, databases and other computer applications Manage specialized information, reports, forms dealing with fees, billing, tracking of projects etc
- Enter information into the financial accounting system of the company
Skills and Specifications
- Expertise in numbers and good math skills are very important
- The interns must have knowledge of the basic principles and practices of accounting and financial analysis
- Must be able to collect, evaluate and interpret data, in both statistical and narrative form
- Should be capable of preparing files and maintaining records and documentation
- Should have good written and oral communication skills
- Other skills required are related to problem solving, entering and verifying data, knowledge of computers, various software applications and standard office equipment
Book Keeping, Accounting+, Financing Skills,