1. Assist the manager to coordinate with all biomedical staff and management and act as a single point of contact for the biomedical engineering department and customers.
2. Record keeping for all activities in the selection, procurement, inventory, spare parts and delivery of medical equipment. track and maintain annual operating bugets of the biomedical engineering department.
3. Act as a data resource, Idesk.
4 Handles all incoming requests from customers.
5. Facilitates requests and issues for parts relating to maintenance and repairs.
6. Ensure that all service event information is entered into the system log and for financial reporting requirements.
Good Leadership Skills, Credentials Annexure Attached, Ability to Manage Work,