Ensure that the food production, catering and food services are complying with statutory, regulatory and ISO standards, policies and procedures
- Process the requisitions and their follow up.
- Keep the food safety program up-to-date and ensure all staff know how and when to manage records.
- Perform checks on the business for any breaches of food safety.
- Coordinate and assist with technical training and overall competency to management and employees with regards to the operational aspects of the food safety program, pest control, environmental, operational methods and personnel practices, and maintenance for food safety and hygiene /cleaning practices.
- Complete food supplier audits (against the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point systems implemented) identify corrective actions required and escalation of major concerns and ensure action there of as required.
- Ensure that all food prepared is clean and safe in any premises that stores, prepare, produce, cook or services of food must comply with hygiene standards.
- Ensure all staff receives the proper training on the correct food safety practices.
Recommendations & Implementation Skill, Time Management Skill, Communication Skills,